Saturday, August 29, 2009

More Pink!

Got an order of 50 cupcakes for a friend's daughter and since it is a little girl, of course it will be PINK! Heh....we seemed to be having the pink fever at A Touch of Frost Cakes. =P As usual, my photography skills need to be questioned, therefore it is a bit dark. I did try to take under the sunlight to get the colours out but dark clouds were looming outside the house so fat chance for me to get a decent photo.



I know there are definitely no 50 cupcakes in there, yes I can count. It's just that the shop ran out of the big boxes so this is the biggest that I could find. Had to put the rest into another smaller box. Yes yes, there are two extra so it's not exactly 50 (I can still count). It was just to fill up the holes and this is a friend, so what the hell right? Heh......as usual, the kids loved the icing. I was thinking maybe I should just sell the icing for kids' parties, that will sure be a big hit(for the kids of course, don't think the mommies will be too pleased though)!!! What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Yes. I agree...it is kinda dark!!!!

    BTW, I supposed the BLUE butterflies and such are for the boys??

    ReplyDelete
  2. D: Thanks!
    JF: no lah, just wanted to have different colours.

    ReplyDelete