Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Gong Xi Fa Chai - Take 3

The same friend that ordered the 2 dozen CNY cupcakes earlier ordered another dozen for one of her group meetings. So here they are....chocolate cupcakes with buttercream frosting.

I was feeling a bit off today, and didn't see the block of butter that I used for the frosting. I was like auto-pilot and proceeded to whip the butter with the icing sugar....and as usual, I took a taste. And thought that it was kinda salty. I thought my tastebuds have gone awol with my not-too-feeling-well. Then I walked to my bin to pick up the butter wrapper. Yup. You guessed right. It was SALTED BUTTER. No wonder. Unfortunately, I had run out of butter, and could't make another batch of buttercream frosting. And didn't have the car as well.
I asked my No.1 fan for Chocolate Cupcakes, i.e. S2 to come and have a taste test. He said "It taste like normal. I love it!". Hopefully, my friend would agree as well. I told her that I would give her money back if she is not satisfied with the product....

1 comment: