Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

I know I'm a few days late in posting this but it was the holidays and I was lazy, etc, etc. I was also comtemplating whether to post it or not. I had an order last Friday for 80 chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter frosting and I was to pack them in boxes of 2. I planned to take a picture of the packed boxes but of course, after packing the 40 boxes, I forgot. I just can't help it, I'm old and have the memory of a goldfish. And to prove that, I actually forgot to put in my business cards! Talk about duh!


I made some extra and tried to colour the frosting orange. This is my very sad and pathetic attempt of a tiger. Well, tigers ARE cats! :P


Wishing everyone a happy, healthy and prosperous Year of the Tiger!
GONG XI FA CAI!

5 comments:

  1. what colour theme?

    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. orange hearts and brown balls on frosting

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hearts were actually red. The chocolate balls are what I usually put for the peanut butter frosting. But since it was an order to celebrate CNY/Valentine's Day, I decided to put hearts on one.

    D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Auntie Chui Li ordered a hundred mini cupcakes from me the other day, All chocolate cupcakes with 50 chocolate frosting and 50 peanut butter frosting. Didn't take pictures thought quite boring already, you know....the same old stuff

    ReplyDelete