Sunday, February 7, 2010

Happy Birthday, Sister Number 3!

True to my word this time - I made these never-tried-before cupcakes in time to honour sister number 3's birthday. I chose this recipe because I think she would really enjoy these! Oh yeah, each time I will endeavour to choose a recipe that I think birthday-sister would enjoy!

Black-bottom cupcakes
i.e. dense chocolate cupcake with a dollop of cheesecake
topped with cream-cheese frosting - yummy yum yum!


Picture shown also includes unfrosted cupcakes - to show how they look underneath. To be honest, I really wasn't sure how it would turn out as I was baking them. The chocolate cake batter looked more like cookie dough prior to baking, and my cheesecake batter wouldn't become smooth and fluffy, like how the recipe said.

But turns out, husband loved, loved them!

Happy Birthday, Sister number 3! Hope you're having such a wonderful time, which explains why I haven't been able to get ahold of you all day!!!!

1 comment: