Sunday, February 21, 2010

Soccer Mad??

My younger son, S2 is turning 10 tomorrow. And to celebrate his turning 10 in the year 2010, we had a party at home yesterday. I had bought a Pinata in the shape of a soccer ball earlier in the week ....sorta by chance. And since he had soccer game both yesterday and today (YUP! Games on both Saturday and Sunday!) , I thought I would just stick to SOCCER for his birthday cakes as well. As my S2 prefers chocolate flavour, naturally all the cupcakes here are chocolate ones...

Mini Cupcakes for yesterday's Birthday Party
(Can you see that it is in the figure 10? And S2's Jersey number is indeed 15....which is also used as "is" here. You can't see it here, but his football boots actually have the WHITE swish Nike sign)
His actual birthday is tomorrow,......and I had to bake more cupcakes for his classmates.

Mini Cupcakes for S2's Class
(It's in a plastic container for easy transport)

A Standard-sized Cupcake with Flowers for S2's Teacher

Extra Cupcakes...which I gave to S2's Friend's Family



1 comment:

  1. very nice! you gotta teach me how to stick the cupcakes together to make a picture when you come back. Better than me paying to know how to do it

    ReplyDelete