Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Some Like It Hot....

Some like it cold, some like it in the pot, nine days old! Hahaha.....I thought this makes a good analogy for 'different people, different tastes'. I had an order a couple of days ago for a dozen vanilla cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting and a dozen chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter frosting. The feedback was that some people found it too sweet. Well, one thing I've learned is that I can't please everybody, so I shouldn't beat myself up about it. Correct?


2 comments:

  1. yup. you shouldn't.
    i think your cupcakes are yum....

    m

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! I actually made extra and gave to a friend and she didn't think it was too sweet. Goes to show, really, different people, different tastes. and it's impossible to please everybody.

    ReplyDelete