Friday, March 5, 2010

CNY orders

Had a total of three orders over two weeks during the CNY period and I am swearing off cupcakes!! Haha.......just kidding. =P My first order was for a hundred mini chocolate cupcakes. 50 with chocolate frosting and the other 50 with peanut butter frosting. Didn't take a photo of that coz I was crazy busy with rushing them off.



Second order was also a hundred mini chocolate cupcakes but this time, it's all with peanut butter frosting. Friend wanted to give to relatives and requested it to be packed in 20s so had 5 boxes in total.



Then another friend ordered ten vanilla cupcakes with vanilla buttercream and I gave her two free to make a dozen. Thank goodness my eldest sister was in town that day and she helped me with the frosting; if not, I probably would have gone mad rushing it! Thanks Cheh!

No comments:

Post a Comment