Thursday, December 17, 2009

Indian Inspired Eggless Cupcakes

After frequent requests for eggless cupcakes, I have decided to give it a go. This is quite a tricky one because I wasn't quite sure whether egg substitutes will be able to bind the ingredients together. First try was a major disaster! The cakes sunk so low, they looked like bowls (Bowlcake? Start a trend, maybe? Maybe not).

Round 2 turned out much better, although, for some reason (and maybe it's my imagination), they're not as tasty (but were still moist). Anyway, doesn't really matter I suppose, considering a cupcake isn't just about the taste, but how it looks like as well!

Round 3 was the first order I got for eggless cupcakes. Since it was for a Hindu Temple, thought I attempt to give it an Indian touch. What do you think?







4 comments: