Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Cupcakes

I made these vanilla and chocolate cupcakes for my hubby to bring to his office. I would like to say that I made the snowmen but sadly, I didn't. Of course I bought them, as usual. It just makes more sense (ahem, for a lazy cow like me :P) as the alternative is just way too time-consuming.

The Santa Claus is a non-edible figurine. It came in a pack of five and when I bought them, I didn't really pay attention. I just got the first pack of Santa Claus that I saw. If you look very closely, the SC looks like he's squatting and getting ready to ......er, erm......you figure it out......hahaha.


4 comments:

  1. you should've put Santa on chocolate frosting. Hahahahaha


    g

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyer.....

    i looked at it again and he's actually holding on to two sticks, so he's skiing. I guess Rudolf, Blitzen, et al were taking a break. or maybe it was a strike. hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. yah, cos Santa doesn't pay overtime, illegally deducting their pay and make them work in unsafe conditions. Ha ha ha

    g

    ReplyDelete