Friday, December 11, 2009

Baked Mango Cheesecake

Sister No. 4 is visiting with her family, so I made this mango cheesecake. Not because she likes mango cheesecake but because I've been meaning to try out this recipe which I got from the Food & Travel magazine.

The base is the usual digestive biscuits with melted butter. But this recipe required it to be baked for 10 minutes. I have to say this baked recipe is much better than the chilled one that I made a few months back. I will definitely make this one again.

3 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to make the cheesecake but can't seemed to get my lazy arse moving! =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. you mean this one from the magazine, or the other one? if you wanna make, make this one. It's better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was really yummy!

    ReplyDelete