Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Cupcakes - Take Two?

I have really been MISSING IN ACTION for ages...due to a myriad of reasons.
But I did don the apron and baked some cupcakes yesterday and today. Actually, I baked not because I really want to...but because both my boys had end-of-year Xmas parties at school, and I had a ladies luncheon today etc.. And since I was baking already, I decided to bake some for some good friends as Xmas gifts.


Cupcakes for my S1
Cupcakes for S2
Cupcakes for Ladies Luncheon

Cupcakes for my Friend, CL

(Had another similar box, for my friend WW)
Cupcakes for Friend, SH
This is going to be my last batch of baking for the year... I will be MISSING-IN-ACTION again for another 3 or so weeks. I will be flying back home to Kuala Lumpur on the 19th December...and then off to the States for 2 weeks, and only back here in Jakarta on the 8th of January 2010.
Wishing all a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!




1 comment: