Thursday, November 26, 2009

Under The Sea

A couple of days ago, my ex-neighbour texted me to thank me and to ask if I sell my cupcakes (I had given them some of the snowman/snowflake cupcakes). Her son (who is the same age as my older one) was going to camp and she wanted to order some for him to share with his friends.

She was very flexible in that she didn't mind what flavours or colours they were. So I just did half vanilla and half chocolate. At first, I thought I'd do a Christmas theme then changed my mind as I wanted to use the sea creatures-shaped sprinkles that I have. I didn't want to do all blue again as I've been doing that, so decided to do half blue and half green. There's loads of green under the sea, right? ;)

The sprinkles are shaped sharks, dolphins, turtles, sea lions, fish and sea horses. Hmmm...I wonder if the kids noticed them!


4 comments:

  1. very nice' how much do u charge for yr cupcakes by the way,per cupcake? or by batch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. G - thanks.

    Anonymous - Hi there. Thanks. I charge per cupcake, but there is a min order. It depends on size and decoration. Please do email me at singapore@atouchoffrostcakes.com for more details. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice.....love the colours of the swirls!

    ReplyDelete