Monday, November 23, 2009

Snowflake and Snowman Cupcakes

I had a lot of buttercream left from the birthday cupcakes on Saturday. I never know how much to make and always end up making so much more than I need! But more is better than less, as I found out one time when I had an order. I decided to make less and I ended up not having enough to frost the LAST TWO cupcakes!! Boy, was I annoyed! Actually, 'annoyed' is a very polite way of saying how I felt that day! Sigh.....

Back to the buttercream I had left. So, on Sunday, I decided to make some cupcakes for my neighbours. Since it's nearing Christmas, I of course decided to go with that theme. I didn't want to use a lot of colour and I had the blue buttercream left, so decided to do snowflakes. At the last minute, decided to do a snowman, using the same tip as I used for the snowflakes.

4 comments: