Sunday, November 15, 2009

MIA. Again.

Hmmm...it does seem I've gone MIA again. I do apologise to the readers (ie. my other sisters. haha) that I've neglected this blog a little bit. Other than the short trip last week to visit sister no.1, I have no other excuses. Except that, er, I have an addiction. To what, you ask. Games on Facebook!! So addictive. I think I need to join Gamers Anonymous, or whatever they are called :P

But today, I decided to get my big behind off the chair and make some cupcakes for a friend. One of her sons is allergic to dairy and has never had cake before until I gave them some carrot cupcakes (without frosting) about two weeks ago. I found a dairy-free chocolate cake recipe and decided to try it out. For the frosting, I just put glace icing.

My friend bought me some Thomas cookie stampers a while back, so I rolled out some fondant and tried them out. I should've made the glace icing a bit thicker and also made the top of the cupcake more level. And another thing I should've done was pressed the stamper a little bit harder. Well, I know now! Next time will be better........I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment