Friday, November 27, 2009

Almost fell asleep on my cakes

Yesterday was a super-rubbish day. Woke up with joint pains due to the changing weather, missed BOTH trains to work and had zero attention the whole day. Trip home was no better as well, with a cancelled train and freezing weather (not quite, but it was REALLY cold).

When I finally got home, I had to make 3 dozen cupcakes. It would've been okay if they were all the same, but I had to make ONE dozen strawberry cc, ONE dozen chocolate and ONE dozen red velvet and ALL for different occasions. It would be quite terrible if I cancelled the orders at the last minute, so I forged on make them. Finally finished about 1am, but caught myself on time from falling into the frosting bowl.

On the bright side, I think they turned out quite well!



Birthday - Red Velvet with Vanilla Frosting



Strawberry Glory



Spring Chocolate


4 comments:

  1. Good job! And as A always says, "Good job, Mummy. High Five!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah....quite good considering it is such a rush job! Well done!

    YM

    ReplyDelete