Thursday, October 1, 2009

Animal Cupcakes for Children's Day

It is, or rather was, since it's already late at night, Children's Day today in Singapore. I made mini vanilla cupcakes for my younger son's class and regular chocolate cupcakes for my older one. The decorations on the mini cupcakes, ie. the bees, ladybirds, butterflies and flowers were ALL bought ready-made. hehe, think I'll go crazy if I have to make them all :D


The pigs, dogs and cats were made with marshmallows, biscuits, Smarties, chocolate buttons and Pocky chocolate sticks (the cats' whiskers). Erm, I don't know why the cats and dogs have terrified looks on their faces. Maybe they knew they were gonna be devoured soon? ;p

5 comments:

  1. Think it's all a matter of individual taste when it comes to "SWEETNESS". I've made the frosting with slightly less sugar to my taste, and the feedback from some was "NOT sweet enough!".

    ReplyDelete