Friday, October 16, 2009

Bad photography

A friend of mine called me up the other day and she was telling me that there is a crisis. My heart almost stopped wondering what it was because she was SO serious! Then she said this other friend, whom I know, needs to get some cupcakes. Aiyoh.......I thought what crisis, scared the hell out of me. Anyway, she wanted the smaller ones and chocolate flavours with vanilla buttercream icing. I had to deliver them on thursday and I said no problem. Guess what? I forgot that I had training the whole day on thursday! Since I have already promised her, I would have to deliver in the morning and be late for my training loh.

My friend did not specify on colours and I was trying to figure out what colours to use. In the end, I went with lilac icing and pink letterings. As usual, my bad photography skills are not helping as you can tell from the photo. Anyway, friend called me up this morning to tell me that my cupcakes were a hit and they were all wondering if they could order from me, isn't that great?

No comments:

Post a Comment