Saturday, October 10, 2009

Wrapped!

Literally.

I had an order for a dozen cupcakes packed in two boxes....
- Purple and White cupcakes meant for a gentleman, and
- Pink and White cupcakes for a lady.

As you know from my previous post, I only had Pink boxes left. The lady who ordered it was quite disappointed when I told her that I only had Pink boxes. She had previously seen the White boxes with the Purple ribbon, and was hoping for the same. As I aim to please, I went around town to look for an alternative box BUT to no avail.
So what do I do?
I wrapped the Pink boxes with Purple-striped wrapping paper.

Here's how the box looks WRAPPED...
The other half-dozen was in the PINK box....

Yes. I did put in an order for White cupcake boxes....but if they are not available soon, I might have to turn down orders for cupcakes that are Gift-packed in half dozen boxes.
We'll see....

2 comments: