Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Do they look PURPLE??

I have an order for 18 cupcakes from my hubby's colleague's friend. Wah! Seems like a mouthful, huh? Since she did not have any preference in colour (she didn't want PINK :-D ), I thought I'll use OUR colour, i.e. PURPLE. However, I don't know whether it's the flash or what, but somehow they don't look PURPLE.

Cupcakes all lined-up
6-in-a-Box

Boxes all-tied up with PURPLE ribbons

Actually I made 2-dozen cupcakes. Boys came back from school, saw that I was baking cupcakes and had one each for snack. I'm surprised that they are NOT yet fed-up of eating cupcakes. They practically eat cupcakes everyday!


3 comments:

  1. "Don't do this dull grey colour!"

    hahhaaha, I guess i'm not the only one then ;p NOW do you believe me when I said my colour's lilac and NOT grey?

    Hmmm...thought you said the boys don't really like cupcakes?

    ReplyDelete