Monday, September 14, 2009

120 Cupcakes

Had an order for 120 cupcakes from a nice lady....but not all at one go.
She said that my cupcakes were the yummiest that she has tasted!
Boy! Was I happy about that comment.

This is the most recent order for 60 cupcakes, i.e. today. The cupcakes are packed into 10 boxes to be given as gifts. For this batch, she wanted to have some BLUE and WHITE. I was abit apprehensive about doing WHITE. But I think the WHITEs turned out pretty well. Don't you think?

I know I should have lined all the cupcakes together, before I put them in the boxes for a photograph. But space was a constraint and it would be too troublesome.... Maybe next time.

This batch of 10 boxes were for last Thursday.

BTW, this lady had a taste of my cupcakes from here.



No comments:

Post a Comment