Thursday, September 10, 2009

Best Seller!

I have to say, our chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter frosting are our best sellers. Well, for Singapore anyway. Most of my orders consist of at least a dozen of these. And the reason I don't post them every single time is that they, well, look the same :p I always just do a swirl with some chocolate pearls (Valrhona chocolate pearls, no less!) on top. And I don't colour them because they are the nice peanut butter brown and it's not easy to colour anyway :)

I had an order for five and a half dozen of the above-mentioned delectable cupcakes and banana cupcakes with chocolate buttercream frosting (which are heavenly too, by the way). A lady ordered them for her staff (I would like to have a boss who gives me cupcakes. Lucky staff!) and so I put a blue flower on the banana cupcakes as blue is their company colour.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In case anyone was wondering, no, the deleted comment was not a bad review of the cupcakes or anything like that.

    It was just some random person who wrote some adult sites in this comments page. That is why it was deleted.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so strange that they put their adult sites on a cake website

    ReplyDelete