Friday, May 29, 2009

Very Berry Lemon Cheesecake


Ah, one of the few non-cupcake posts! So far. I made this lemon cheesecake a few days ago for my dad. I've been baking a lot of chocolate cakes lately and he's not a fan. So I thought I'd make him something that he likes. It's essentially a lemon cheesecake, no berries whatsoever inside the cake. I just added the berries on top. The recipe actually calls for gelatine but I put thickened cream instead. So it's kinda soft but still yummy, without the gelatine-y taste. At first, I put strawberries, blueberries and raspberries. But because the cheesecake was quite soft and the strawberries quite heavy, the whole thing just went 'plop'! hehehhe. So I had to take the strawberries out. My dad enjoys it very much without the berries though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment