Thursday, May 21, 2009

Puppy Love (Dog Cupcake)



Everybody together now, "And they call it.....puppy looooooove...". Erm, that's the only line I know from the song. I made this from the same batch of banana cupcakes with cream cheese frosting as the little piggies. I was experimenting making different animals. I made the piggies which I thought were kinda cute, this puppy which is also cute although a bit cock-eyed, a cow, a sheep and a cat. Alas, the others didn't turn out nice. The cat was okay but could be better, so I'm not gonna put up the picture. I said to DH, "Can you guess what that is?", pointing to the 'cow'. He went "Er, erm, it's a.......er.......". So I guess I have to experiment more ;p

1 comment:

  1. so cute lah. I guess if you flip the ears upright then it can be a rabbit! =P

    ReplyDelete