Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Rocky Horror Show?

Is this the character from 'The Rocky Horror Show'?

'Frankenstein's Bride'???

Or Worse?
Your MOTHER-IN-LAW ??????


This is one very good reason why one should NOT do any moulding works at 5.00 AM in the morning! This was the morning that I had 7 boisterous boys sleeping-over at my house. Mmmm....maybe that was how I looked then!

Anyway, here are nicer figurines that I've moulded before (i.e. when I was more sane and awake???). I thought that I should include these in this post, lest you guys think that I'm really bad at this. :-D

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe you posted this Frankenstein Bride. But i have an idea- maybe you can use it for Halloween? ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha...........that is SO SCARY! Why the hell were you making it at five in the morning?

    ReplyDelete