Sunday, May 31, 2009

Cupcake Stall @ School Fair

Here's our cupcake stall @ my boys' School Fair..



What was in store?
- Vanilla Cupcakes with Buttercream Frosting
- Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Banana Cupcakes with Lemon Frosting
- Oreo Cupcake Cones with Buttercream Frosting
- Jam Muffins

One important thing that I learnt today...it's the adults that go for the cupcakes. NOT the kids. I seriously thought it would be the kids, thus have iced most of my vanilla cupcakes with kiddy decor like dinosaur gummies, sharks, gummies in the shape of burgers/hotdogs and teddy bears.
I guess... NEXT TIME, I'll just pipe swirls, stars and rosettes to cater for the little kid in all of us.
:-)

Nevertheless, I'm quite happy with today's sales... enjoyed myself both at the stall and under the champagne tent!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

And I hope you had a deliciously frosty time enjoying the cupcakes!

3 comments:

  1. The stall looks really great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah....i don't think i'd be buying cupcakes with rosettes. I'd go for the kiddy types...

    wekekekekekekekekekekek....

    so....got ppl pre-order from you or not??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mott - How about swirls? Got ppl ask but no pre-orders from the fair...

    ReplyDelete