Saturday, March 13, 2010

End-of-Season Party

Today was the last soccer game of the season for S2's team. And one of the coach had graciously offered to host a party for the team and families. I couldn't exactly show up empty-handed. So this was what I brought... Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream.
Initially, I wanted to craft individual soccer jerseys from fondant with each team member's jersey number and maybe write down their names on the individual cupcakes. Then I got too lazy, and thought of printing the jerseys from my computer and stick them onto the cupcake with toothpicks. Even that, I was too lazy to do. And decided to have wordings. When the time came to make the cupcakes, I was a real lazy bum. Lazy to even do fondant cut-outs of the letters.
:-P

No comments:

Post a Comment