Sunday, October 17, 2010

Purple and Orange BIRTHDAY Cupcakes

My girlfriend ordered 50 cupcakes for a party yesterday. When she first told me that she wanted PURPLE and ORANGE cupcakes, I asked "is it for Halloween??"
Nope.
It's for her daughter's 13th Birthday.

I was a little apprehensive with the PURPLE and ORANGE colour combo... but I think the colour combination turned out quite alright. What do you think??


As 49 cupcakes fit NICELY in a square box (the 50th would be the ODD one out!), I refunded her the money for 1 cupcake. HeeHee :-)

By the way, these are MINIs... half chocolate and the other half vanilla cupcakes - all frosted with vanilla buttercream and then decorated with fondant butterflies and flowers.

2 comments:

  1. Is her daughter's name actually orange?

    g

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah - i was just wondering the same.... "Orange"... Hmmmm....

    v

    ReplyDelete