Monday, October 4, 2010

Lazy, Lazy, Lazy!

Well, as the title of this post suggests, I have been really lazy! Lazy in baking and when I do bake, lazy in taking pictures. And when I do take pictures, lazy in posting them (eg. the previous post). Sigh, how can I chastise my older son for being lazy (in doing his homework or practising his musical instruments or whatever) when his Mummy is the biggest lazybones there is?!? Sigh...sigh...sigh....

I have just received my new cookbook in the post. Well, not 'just received' as it has been more than two weeks. I think. Anyway, that's not important. The cookbook is Nigella's new book, Kitchen. I think she's very funny. And very 'real', if you know what I mean. So far, I have tried a few recipes from the book and all of them 'sweets'.

I tried making the chocolate banana muffins and the brownies. Sorry, no pictures. I can't quite remember whether I forgot or I just couldn't be bothered. The muffins were only so-so. The brownies were better, though I've never been a brownie fan. But I really liked the chocolate pieces in them.

I think I will try chocolate brownie bowls next. They look so delicious. And cute!

2 comments: