Friday, April 9, 2010

Oreo Cheesecake

A friend ordered this oreo cheesecake for his ex-boss. He tried it before and really loved it. I have to admit, I don't know how to take the cheesecake out of the tin nicely. The sides are not smooth at all, really rough and jagged-looking. How do people make them so smooth? But, as my friend said, it's a 'damn good oreo cheesecake' :)

This ex-boss that he ordered the cake for must have been a very very good employer. Separately, a colleague of my friend's ordered some chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter frosting for her too as it was her birthday. If I'm not mistaken, I think this lady has retired for a while. And to have your ex-staff still remember your birthday and send you gifts, she must've been one special employer!

No comments:

Post a Comment