Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Cupcakes

Yes, this is a bit overdue since Easter's a few days gone. I actually had plans to get some chocolate eggs and pipe 'grass' onto the cupcakes as well as make some bunnies. Er, ahem, of course it didn't work out. I was feeling sooooo lazy that I thought of not making anything at all. Then on Thursday morning, I decided to make carrot cupcakes with cream cheese frosting and just put a carrot on top and voila, cupcakes for Easter! Haha, yep, that is the lazy man's (or rather, woman) way of doing things! I gave these to my younger son's school teachers and my older son's music teacher.

2 comments:

  1. did u make the carrots, or were they ready-made?

    They look nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, of course bought them ready-made laaa :P

    D

    ReplyDelete