Sunday, June 7, 2009

Say Cheese(cakes)!

Yes, I seem to be going through a cheesecake phase. I made this baked blueberry cheesecake last week. Berries again, you say. Well, there was a discount on blueberries in the supermarket, so what better time to make something with blueberries? But I tell you, I think next time I'll just buy the puree straight. It's a lot of work straining those berries through a sieve!



And yesterday, I made an oreo cheescake. This one is just a chilled one, no baking whatsoever. There's whipped cream added to it, so it's very light, not dense like a normal cheesecake. I know my photography is very bad, but do not let looks deceive you!! Both cheesecakes were very well-received!





3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute! Your oreo cheesecake looked like a giant oreo cookie! I'm sure it was very yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, i didn't even realise that! but now that you've mentioned it, it does look like a giant oreo!

    ReplyDelete