Friday, June 12, 2009

Nutty Over Nutella!


A neighbour/friend came over with her sons for a playdate today. And I decided to make these Nutella cupcakes. Do you remember when you were young, you used to spread Nutella on your bread? Or perhaps you still do? I know I do. And I do it for my sons too :)
These are actually vanilla cupcakes with a spoonful of Nutella added into the batter. Before, I would just spread Nutella onto the cupcakes straight from the jar (very yummy!). But today, I decided to make a proper frosting. I just used a normal buttercream recipe and added spoonfuls of Nutella into it, until I was satisfied with the taste. And they turned out absolutely delicious! I topped the cupcake with a Ferrero Rocher and some chopped hazelnuts. Heaven!
GK, this is for you as I know you love Nutella and because your nephew misses you!

1 comment:

  1. Aaaaawwwwww....Goh Yee loves you! Goh Yee buys you BIG present!!

    ReplyDelete