Monday, July 18, 2011

Eggless Cupcakes

I have been on the roll, since I bought my new mixer (more on that in another post). Made some eggless cupcakes with pink lemon frosting for a little 3yo girl who has an egg-allergy. I used buttermilk instead of almond milk + apple cider vinegar. I personally didn't fancy them a whole lot (except for the lemon frosting - yumm!), but people have commented that they were very moist and the cupcakes disappeared like hot cakes (when I brought the rest in to work the next day).

Eggless buttermilk cupcakes with pink lemon frosting

The little birthday girl's mum and aunt spent hours making her a Hello Kitty cake (with whom she is current obsessed); however she was not able to eat any of it. The picture below is of the amazing effort mum and aunt put in, surrounded by my eggless cupcakes:


Happy 3rd birthday, little Amelia!

No comments:

Post a Comment