Thursday, July 15, 2010

Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Cupcakes

I have finally tried these cookies and cream cheesecakes from Martha Stewart's Cupcakes book. I mentioned a while ago that I've been wanting to try this recipe but somehow just didn't get to it. Well, I finally did! They were very very easy to make. But I wonder if Martha Stewart expect the people who try her recipes to feed an army. Okay, exaggeration. Not an army but maybe two football teams. Most recipes make two dozen to over thirty cupcakes! For this recipe, it makes 30, so I halved it.

They were yummy and the people who tried them all liked it very much. But personally, I prefer the other Oreo cheesecake, the one that I always make :P




2 comments:

  1. They look like Oreo version of mooncakes!

    g

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, you're right! Maybe I should market them as mooncakes since now there are all these funny-funny kinds!

    ReplyDelete