Saturday, July 10, 2010

Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes

Yes, I know it has been a looooooooooooooong time since my last post. The month of June was the school holidays here in Singapore and we've been away. So haven't had the chance to bake anything. And after we returned from our holidays, I was just so lazy. And I missed three birthdays in June - my mum, sister no.4 and our sweetie-pie niece, S.

Finally baked something a few days ago. They were chocolate and banana cupcakes with chocolate buttercream frosting. They were actually banana cupcakes with chocolate pieces in them. I got the recipe from 'Cupcakes from the Primrose Bakery' but I didn't use their recipe for the frosting as it requires melting the chocolate. And I didn't have time for that as I made them in the morning. But the cakes were soft and light and very yummy!

It just so happened that my parents were here in Singapore and they brought a couple back to KL. And sister no. 4 had one. So these are dedicated to them for their birthdays ;P


Happy Belated Birthday, Mum, Sister No.4 and Sweetie-Pie S!

1 comment:

  1. Don't know why i missed this post. Thanks! haha. one year late!

    ReplyDelete