Saturday, July 11, 2009

It's NOT Grey!


I know what my sisters are gonna say - "DON'T do this dull grey colour!" Well, it's NOT grey, it's lilac. For the life of me, I just can't take nice photographs with the colours 'jumping' out at you. Sigh! Time for a photography course, perhaps?
Anyway, a friend of one of my sisters' ordered a box of chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter frosting and a box of vanilla cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting. I asked her what colour she wanted her vanilla frosting to be and she said "Any colour!" So I decided to do them in lilac as it is my absolutely favourite colour in the whole world. Hmmm....I just sounded like Lola there. Does anyone read Charlie and Lola? My six-year-old and I just loooove Charlie and Lola.

But I digress. I hope my sister's friend and her friends enjoyed them. Even if they were grey ;p

1 comment:

  1. honestly, i think they grey is damn nice. v appropriate for a wedding... maybe georgina's?? instead of hotel chocs or fruitcake!

    ReplyDelete