Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Back in action!

My oven is finally working, after more than 3 months living at my new place.

If anyone remembered my baking resolution, it was to try a new recipe in honor of my sisters' birthdays.

I DID attempt a new cupcake recipe for Sister #4, but it was so disastrous it was too shameful to post photos of it.

But I (and my cupcakes) have been redeemed!



Green Tea cupcakes

They turned out really well. They have a chocolate base with a hint of green tea, and the green tea in the icing was conspicuous.

Happy Belated (x10) Birthday, Sister #4, M!!

4 comments:

  1. Waaaa... you are right. VERY VERY VERY BELATED!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.. yes, very late. more for cheh already right? Thanks though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. like i said, this recipe WAS trialled in june 4 yr bday, but turned out disastrous

    i'll be baking soon enough (for cheh)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you like green tea, you might want to check out Jade Monk flavored matcha HERE. Loaded with antioxidants and tastes amazing.

    ReplyDelete