Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes

These are white chocolate cupcakes with chopped strawberries in them and white chocolate buttercream frosting. This recipe is from a new cupcake book I received from Sister no. 3 - an early birthday present. In fact, I received THREE cake books and one cookbook from Sister no. 3 and Sister no. 4. I will post on them later :)

Anyway, this one is from Wild about Cupcakes by Rachel Lane. They were really yummy and the cake was very soft. But I have to say, it was a tad too sweet for my taste. Probably because of the white chocolate.

I filled the paper cases too full. And when they were done, it overflowed out and the top was very flat, like pita bread! hehe. But after I cut the top off and slapped on the frosting, it looked ok :P

No comments:

Post a Comment